A heady blend of spices a perfect blend for either a vegetable or meat tagine.
Ingredient’s: Ginger, Pepper, Cardamom, Clove, Nutmeg, Turmeric, Cinnamon. (Allergens in Bold).
Product of many countries, blended in Shropshire UK
Store in a dry cool place
Moroccan Tagine Dream
Ingredients: Leg of Lamb, Juice of 1 lemon, 1 tbs of Moroccan Tagine Dream, 1Tbs of Veg oil, 1 Clove fresh Garlic, 1/2 tsp Salt.
- Slice garlic clove, pierce the leg of lamb with a sharp knife and push garlic slices into the holes.
- Mix Lemon juice, Oil, Spice in a small bowl and rub over lamb, then cover and place in the fridge to marinate for atleast 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- Remove lamb from fridge and sprinkle salt over the top of the lamb.
- Cook lamb uncovered for 20 mins, then turn oven down to 140 - 150 C cover lamb loosely with foil and cook for a further 2hours or until done.
Serve with couscous, veg and lemon or lime wedges.